This page contains my CV. Download my resume here
- M.S. in Data Science, Monash University, 2020 (expected)
- B.Eng. in Electronics, Gujarat Technological University, 2015
Mar 2019 - Apr 2019: Junior Data Scientist at Dusk Mobile
Dusk Mobile is a company which specializes in Field Service and Asset Management solutions.
- Provided Trimble Navigation with a Proof-of-concept for predicting their logistics planning.
- Delivered within 15 days with 74.45% prediction accuracy, Train: 2 months, Tested: next 2 weeks.
- Provided scheduling recommendations based on confidence interval to ease the planning.
Nov 2018 - Feb 2019: Data Analyst at Progressive Direct
Progressive Direct is a new affordable car insurance provider specializing in multi-car insurance.
- Worked on insurance data for risk analysis, analyze the claims, policy movement & trends for analysis.
- Provided data analytics with reports and enhanced the data-to-report delivery time by 14 times.
- Eliminated the data errors and anomalies, automated & produced accurate monthly reports.
Mar 2016 - Jun 2018: Yield Engineer I at Maxim Integrated
Maxim Integrated develops innovative analog ICs for automotive, industrial, & healthcare market.
- Interacted with business owners to gather requirements by communicating effectively.
- Analyzed large amount of manufacturing data to derive insights & scope to help end users.
- Managed a project to deliver solutions for product engineering, an IDE designed to configure, visualize & reduce manufacturing defects. Delivered 4 times faster than estimated time.
- Performed actively in team to streamline the faulty tool prediction from 65% to 90% in 2 years.
- Softwares : Excel, RStudio, Klarity ACE, Tableau, MySQL, MongoDB, AWS, Docker, Confluence, JIRA
Guest writer for an online technical magazine - Circuit Digest
Nov 2018 - Ongoing: Retail Assistant at Sacred Heart Mission
Sacred Heart Mission is a not-for-profit started in 1982.
- Volunteered as a Retail Assistant on weekends for getting involved & meet new people.
- Managed the clothes section, attended customers at the till and arranged the donations.
Jun 2016 - Jun 2017: Tutor at Vidhyadaan
Vidhyadaan is non-for-profit foundation for educating under-privileged school children.
- Volunteered to teach Mathematics to underprivileged 6th & 7th grade kids.
- Started with 10 kids, 7 stayed till the end. Average was 76.52% in final exam.
- Faculty of Information Technology International Merit Scholarship from Monash University
- Inspiring Business Ideas recognition by the Senior Management of Maxim Integrated
- For pro-actively looking up on the businesses making loss or negatively impacting on the total revenue.
- For delivering innovative & lucrative business ideas as an alternative to those businesses.
- Making a Difference recognition by Manufacturing IT Department of Maxim Integrated
- For delivering automation of descriptive analysis report for the product engineers across all locations.
- Resulted in saving US$38,150 by capturing 3 major production issues in just 2 months of implementation.
- Certified Mutual Fund Advisor for Indian Markets.
- ‘Python for Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp’ by Udemy.
- ‘The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing’ by Google Inc.